Greek Online Translators

For those of us who are not fluent in reading Greek, I have found a few good tools for translating online websites.

You can start by going to Google's online translator and insert the url of the website page you want translated. It won't be a perfect translation, but it will allow you to understand the basics.

In many cases there will be portions of the page that aren't translated by the Google translator. For those parts I like to use Yahoo's Babelfish translator. I just copy and paste the text I want translated into the box and select translated from Greek to whichever language you desire.

I would love to hear about other online translator's that you have found helpful, so submit your comments and let's continue sharing our experiences with Greek family genealogy research.

Good Luck

Georgia

Comments