20 born in Greece - California, Honor Roll of Californians who served in WWI 1914-1918
The first image is of the card that is filled out by the person being honored. The title reads: Return to California War History Committee, State Council of Defense, State Capitol, Sacramento, Cal.
- Service No.
- Name in Full
- Home Address
- Birth Date and Place
- Years in California
- Father's name and Place of Birth
- Mother's maiden name and Place of Birth
- Occupation of Registrant
- Wife's maiden name, Date of Marriage, Children
- Nearest relative and address, relationship
- Local board where registered
- Branch of service entered
- Date registered
- Serial No.
- Order No.
- Place or camp assigned to
The second image is an atached biographical sketch written by the person being honored. The form states "In the space below write in any interesting facts pertaining to history of registrant, including education, etc."