The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America website - DEPARTMENT OF ARCHIVES - in New York City, describes the "valuable collection of materials relating to the history of the Greek people, their culture and religion, in the United States" that they have amassed.
Included in the Archives' files are hundreds of documents representing numerous categories of Church development. Among the categories indexed are:
1. The establishment and incorporation of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America;
2. The historical development of key institutions and governing bodies within the Church;
3. The structure and reorganization of the Archdiocese;
4. The listings of all clergymen within the hierarchy of the Church;
5. The progress of the ecumenical movement;
6. The records of the Ecumenical and Orthodox Patriarchates.
In addition, the Archives has gathered an extensive photograph file and book collection on Hellenism in America.
They describe how they are now ready to provide the resources necessary for research. Information and photographs are available upon request.